Friday, July 17, 2015

Recent update!

Hello Everyone,
I am not to proud to say that I left my charging cord in Edinburugh Scotland and it has taken me some time to get a suitable replacement to charge this computer and start making posts again. Sorry everyone. Scotland was a tremendous trip and I will remember it forever.

Tomorrow Joy shows up so I will have both my girls and I couldn't be happier about that.  :)  As soon as Joy arrives, literally we will board a train and head north.  Luther sites here we come.  I have had a few days to just get back to a mode of operation and be Grandpa for Lukas taking him to school and just loving him with all I have.  He is adorable! Here is one picture I promise to  get more on here soon.  This is Eileen Donan Castle and it was basically in the town we stayed in for a good week!  I spent a few nights chatting with locals at the local pub and that was a real treat.  The people along with the beauty in the area made Scotland a very wonderful trip and I recommend it for all who can get there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment