Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hello everyone,

I pray all are well.  Things are good here in Germany with my two girls son in law and Nate.  We took yesterday off from our travels and spent the day just doing laundry etc.  I am trying still to navigate this blog page and I am really having difficulty figuring out how to post pictures on this blog.  Wartburg Castle and Eisenach were all I had hoped they would be. We spent a good deal of time in the city and at the castle and I truly enjoyed our stay there.  We all enjoyed it and expecailly Joy who recalls singing in the great hall at Wartburg Castle while on tour with the Wartburg College choir fa few years ago and we also toured the home//museum honoring one of Eisenach other favorite sons a little music guy by the name of J. S. Bach.

Now to try and add some pictures.  I do this blogging at night when the girls are asleep and besides asking my girls for this tech stuff just fuels the fire that dad is inept and I know I can figure this out.  Maybe?  LOL
Ok this is all I can find.  I will wait till the girls wake up and try and send some more.  Pax,  PK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment